The Easyboot Mini has been designed specificallyfor miniature horses, ponies and foals. Quick and easy to apply, this boot is the ultimate option for tiny hooves.
The lightweight urethane blended sole will allow for traction and protection on any surface. The durable and supple upper keeps the boot secure without interfering with the natural gait.
Thisisthe ideal boot for light driving, therapy and providing traction.
Unique Features of the Easyboot Mini:
» Urethane blend of materials yields a flexible and long
» Upper folds flush with the base of the boot for ease of
» Easyto adjust upper to fit different pastern sizes and angles.
» The Easyboot Mini is the smallest molded hoof boot in
The Easyboot Mini is a firstclass option for horses who encounter diversity of terrain. The Easyboot Mini will accommodate a Comfort Pad to be used as a therapy boot.
Fitting the Easyboot Mini on Your Horse
1. Fully open the upper to ensure that no hook and loop areas are touching.
2. Fold down the back portion of the boot.
3. Facing the rear of the horse, pick up the foot and slip it into the boot, toe first. Place the sole of the hoof firmly down into the Easyboot Mini. Pull the rear of the boot up around the heel bulb.
4. Place the foot on the ground to a weight bearing position. Lift the opposite leg to assure the hoof is fully weight bearing.
5. Pull the rear flaps around the pastern and secure the hook and loop.
6. Confirm that the hook and loop is centered on the pastern
bone. The Easyboot Mini is now securely in place.
EasyCare Inc. 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We back all of our products with a money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with a product for anyreason,you mayreturn it for a refund of the purchase
price (excluding shipping and handling) within 30 days of purchase.
To qualify, all products must be returned to place of purchase and have a dated receipt. Offer not valid for EasyCare bargain bin or factory seconds. If the product was purchased from EasyCare, contact us at 800-447-8836 to receive return authorization and an RMA
number. All returns must have an RMA number clearly written on the outside of package. Returns without an RMA number will be refused.
EasyCare guarantees the quality and workmanship of all EasyCare products for 90 days from date of purchase. While this warranty is very broad in nature, it does
not cover wear (including sole breakthrough when worn over horseshoes), misuse, abuse, factory seconds, bargain bin items, or boots purchased as used. Products returned for evaluation must be washed clean, dry and free of debris, dirt, sand and manure. Damage inflicted by omnivorous horses, rodents or other unusual abuse is not covered. Customers in the United States should contact EasyCare directly for all warranty issues at 800-447-8836.
International customers should contact the dealer
where the product was purchased.
All products should be used in accordance with the instructions in this application
guide. EasyCare Inc. hereby disclaims responsibility for the misuse of any product and for losses incurred through the use of any product described in this guide, on EasyCare Inc. product packaging, or on easycareinc.com. EasyCare Inc. products are not intended to diagnose or cure any medical condition.
We continue to strive for the best products on the market with you and your horse in mind. We hope you enjoy our product selection and website improvements. Thank you for your continued support and patronage.
The Fine Print:
EasyCare Inc. hereby disclaims responsibility for the misuse of any products described on this page and web site and/or losses incurred through the use of products by
any method other than that which is outlined in this catalog or web site or EasyCare’s product packaging. All products should be used in accordance with the instructions
printed on the product’s label. EasyCare Inc products are not intended to treat, cure or diagnose any medical condition.
How to Measure for The Easyboot Mini
1. After a fresh trim, measure the width of the hoof across the sole at the widest point.
2. Measure the length of the hoof from the toe to the buttress line of the heel. The buttress line is the farthest weight bearing point of the heel where the hoof wall ends. Do not include the heel bulbs in the measurement.
3. Compare your measurements with the size chart below.
4. Ideally, the length and width measurement will fit into the same size. If the length and width measurements indicate
different sizes, select the larger size. If the width and
length measurements are different by more than one size,
this boot style is not recommended. Be sure to check your
measurements against an alternative boot in the EasyCare
line--anotherstyle may accommodate your horse’s hoof shape
Easyboot Mini Size Chart
Size Width in mm Length in mm
Mini 44-49 or 1.7" to 1.9" 49-54mm or 1.10" to 2.1"
Mini 1 50-55mm or 1.9 to 2.2" 55-64mm or 2.2 to 2.5"
Mini 2 56-65mm or 2.2 to 2.5" 65-72mm or 2.5 to 2.8"
Mini 3 66-76mm or 2.6" to 2.10" 73-86mm or 2.9 to 3.4"
EasyCare Inc. Warranty easycareinc.com 800.447.8836
Designed specifically for miniature horses,ponies and foals.
Ideal for SERVICE HORSES
THE SMALLEST MOLDED HOOF BOOT IN THE WORLD